|N° of needles available||72 84-96:Gauge 24
Single cylinder machine full electronic with 1 feed, for the production of socks and tights in plain stitch and terry.
Possibility to have patterns up to 6 colours per course plus the ground, for a total of 18 colours. Main feed equipped with8 yarn fingers, 6 groups with 3 yarn fingers each for the patterns formation.
Independent elastic yarn finger. 4 pickers for forming heel and toe.
The cylinder has set in motion by the coaxial motor with hollow shaft and the dial has set in motion by independent coaxial motor.
- Electronic control through step by step motors for the ground and heel stitch.
- Electronic adjustment for the elastic feeder.
- Possibility to stop the scissor-dial group cycle in any phase of the sock.
- Variable speed saw control
- Universal sinker cup
- Motorized sinker cup
- Increase of the speed in the heel and toe phases through the increase and decrease of the needles.
- Battery to save the sock in any electricity breakdown.
- Automatic zeroing in any phase of the cycle.
- Automatic lubrication system
- Yarn creel
OPTIONALS TO BE ADDED ON THE ABOVE MODEL:
- Classic Linking device (CL)
- Suction Fan
- BTSR with 14 sensors
- IRO or LGL plan
- IRO or LGL one feeder
SHAW THE SOCK SAMPLE: